Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
Adelaide vs Port Adelaide Tips - Power to cover line
- Round 21 fixture set at Adelaide Oval on Saturday
- Adelaide have lost 4 of 5
- Port Adelaide have won 3 in a row
- The Power beat the Crows in Round 8
The Power are tipped to cover the line against the Crows. (Michael Willson/AFL Photos via Getty Images)
The Power love getting their mitts on a bottom-ten team especially when it’s the arch-nemesis in the Showdown.
Port Adelaide has won the last three Showdowns against the Crows in emphatic fashion – all by 40+ points with an average winning margin of 60.3 points, which includes a 49-point victory in Round 8.
It’s well documented that the Power has smashed teams in the bottom half of the ladder this season, with their record at 12-0 against the bottom-ten covering the line in ten of those wins.
Against the bottom-four in the ladder – which includes Adelaide – their average winning margin is 46.3 points with their lowest margin from the four games 34 points against the Hawks.
With this line set at 32.5, it appears far too short against an Adelaide outfit struggling down back conceding 80+ points in 16 of their 19 matches this season with the most points against in the competition from Round 5 onwards at 92.9 per game.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham