Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
Carlton vs Gold Coast Suns Tips - McKay and Curnow expected to kick 2+ goals
- Round 21 match takes place at Marvel Stadium on Saturday
- The Blues are coming off a win
- The Suns have lost 3 in a row
- Carton beat Gold Coast in Round 4
Harry McKay is expected to score 2+ goals against the Suns. (Darrian Traynor/Getty Images)
The Blues v Suns clash has “mystery match” written all over it.
Despite an excellent win over the Saints last Friday night for the Blues, and the fact the Suns got spanked by Melbourne, every Cartlon supporter is thinking this is the unlosable game that they will lose.
Quite frankly, it’s a bugger of a match to actually tip the winner of.
However, we can play it safe and find a bit of value with a simple two-leg Same Game Multi.
Charlie Curnow returning to the Blues side for the first time in over two years after a horrid run of knee injuries and kicking a goal was exactly what Carlton needed.
Along with that, big Harry McKay up forward kicking five and making sure he’s got one grip on the Coleman Medal gives hope for a Curnow-McKay forward combination for years to come.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham