Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
Collingwood vs West Coast Eagles Tips - Eagles to cover
- Round 20 fixture scheduled at MCG on Saturday
- The Eagles are coming off back-to-back wins
- The Magpies have lost 2 in a row and 4 of 5
- The Eagles beat the Magpies in Round 5
The Eagles are out to beat the Magpies. (Will Russell/AFL Photos via Getty Images)
Back-to-back wins has all but shored up an AFL Finals spot for the Eagles (10-8, 40 points), now into $1.12 for the Top 8 with Palmerbet.
However with a tough run to come (Melbourne, Fremantle and Brisbane), a win here is critical to relieve Adam Simpson from some late-season nerves.
Strangely — especially for this time of the year — they’re almost rooted to seventh. An eight-point gap to the Swans in sixth, plus more than 20 percentage points, means it is their likely ceiling in the home-and-away season.
For the Pies (5-13, 20 points), a first wooden spoon since 1999 now looms as a genuine possibility. They have, however, won two of their last four against the Eagles, which were all in the cauldron that is Optus Stadium.
Skipper Scott Pendlebury’s season-ending injury certainly doesn’t help their cause, but Chris Mayne (ankle), Josh Thomas (concussion), Will Hoskin-Elliott (back) and Will Kelly (quad) should all be available to return.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham