Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
Fremantle vs West Coast Eagles Tips - Eagles tipped to cover line
- Round 22 concludes at Optus Stadium on Sunday
- Fremantle have lost 3 of their last 4 games
- West Coast are coming off back-to-back defeats
- The Eagles demolished the Dockers 132-73 in Round 7
The Eagles and Dockers face off again this week. (Paul Kane/Getty Images)
The 53rd Derby between Freo and West Coast gets underway on Sunday, and there’s a chance we might get a full house.
As far as the finals are concerned, this is a huge game with both clubs still looking a genuine chance.
West Coast can cement their spot with a 12th straight win over the Dockers, while Freo could potentially move inside the eight if results go their way.
The status of Josh Kennedy is still up in the air after the big man played through a knee injury last week, but given their track record against Freo over the years, it’s very hard to fade West Coast in this spot.
The absence of Nat Fyfe and Michael Walters was felt enormously last week in the Dockers’ blowout loss to the Lions, and there doesn’t appear to be enough depth in the back line to cope with this talented West Coast forward line, either.
West Coast has won the last three Derby’s by 30 points or more and they also own a strong 8-4 record on the back of a loss.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
- ARZ Cardinals @ JAX Jaguars