Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
Geelong Cats vs GWS Giants Tips - Cats to win by 1-39 points
- Round 21 kicks off at GMHBA Stadium on Friday
- The Cats have won their last 5 games
- The Giants have lost 3 of 4
The Cats are expected to beat the struggling Giants. (Steve Bell/AFL Photos/via Getty Images)
The top of the ladder is again in focus this week as the Cats look to knock off the Giants for first place on Friday night.
Geelong extended its winning streak to five last week with a 20-point win over North Melbourne, although it’s fair to say Chris Scott’s side had a little more than they originally bargained for against a resilient Kangaroos outfit.
Like always, the Giants also come into this game with plenty to play for.
Leon Cameron’s men find themselves outside the eight again following a blowout loss to Port Adelaide on Sunday, and given their remaining run home, a finals spot looks far from a guarantee.
Not surprisingly, the Cats have been installed as heavy favourites in this contest with the added luxury of home-field advantage.
The Giants actually picked up a win over the Cats at GMHBA back in 2019, but with Jacob Hopper and Phil Davis in some doubt after suffering respective head injuries last week, a repeat performance looks tough.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham