Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
Gold Coast vs Melbourne Tips - Under total points expected at Metricon
- Round 20 game will be held at Metricon Stadium in the Gold Coast
- Both teams are coming off losses
- The Suns have lost 2 in a row
The Demons are hoping to get back on track against the Suns. (Photo by Quinn Rooney/Getty Images)
Two teams that feature in the competition’s lowest scoring games face off at Metricon Stadium in what will likely be another low-scoring affair.
The Suns (6-12, 24 points) play in the lowest scoring games this season averaging 149.4 total points per game, while the Demons aren’t far ahead ranked 16th averaging 150.7 points per game.
For both teams 12 of their 18 games have gone unders this season, and with Melbourne (13-4-1, 54 points) hot favourites in this winning the last eight against the Suns, from their 13 wins this season the score in ten of those victories went under the total points line.
One of Melbourne’s last six games have been over the 151.5 points line, while the Suns last two have been over that line but the five games prior were all well below the line in this with an average of 129 points.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham