Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
Hawthorn vs Brisbane Lions Tips - Lions tipped to get easy win
- Round 20 fixture to be played at University of Tasmania Stadium
- The Lions are coming off a big win over the Suns
- The Hawks registered 3 losses and a draw in their last 4 games
The Lions are aiming to make it two wins in a row. (Kelly Defina/Getty Images)
The mighty Brisbane Lions (12-6, 48 points) head down to Tassie to take on the Hawks this Sunday and open the betting as the red hot $1.15 favorites.
It was very much a game of two halves last week when after trailing the Suns by 27 points at half-time, the Lions came out all guns blazing to register a 49-point win to snap a two-game skid.
If the Lions are able to maintain that level of footy we saw in the second half for four quarters last week, the Hawks could be in for a world of pain.
Hawthorn (4-13-1, 18 points) could be bottom of the ladder at the end of this week and the constant innuendo about the coaching succession plan for Clarko and Sam Mitchell just won’t go away.
Backing the Hawks in Tassie used to be one of the most reliable bets one could make, but with the Lions needing to chalk up the wins to ensure a top-four spot you can expect our boys to be ruthless.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham