Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
North Melbourne vs Geelong Cats Tips - Kangaroos to cover line
- Round 20 fixture will take place at Blundstone Arena in Hobart on Saturday
- Geelong are out to extend their 4-game winning run
- The Kangaroos are coming off a win
- The Cats beat the Roos by 30 points in Round 5
The Cats and Kangaroos meet again in Round 20. (Dylan Burns/AFL Photos via Getty Images)
Three wins from their last five games has given North fans something to cheer about as they look make a late push to avoid the wooden spoon.
The Shinboners put on a show last week in their demolition job over Carlton, but it’s hard to expect a similar result on Saturday against a well-oiled Cats outfit that has firmed into flag favouritism.
Geelong made it four wins on the trot last week in their revenge game against Richmond as Tom Hawkins and Esava Ratugolea both snagged four goals each.
The Cats (14-4, 56 points) will be eager to keep the momentum rolling heading towards the finals, but this does shape as an interesting game away from home in Hobart.
The Roos (4-13-1, 18 points) have played some good footy down in Tassie of late, emerging with a draw against GWS, a fair effort against the Lions and a win over the Suns earlier in the year.
Geelong doesn’t have a whole lot of experience playing in Tassie and it’s also worth noting they’ve only left Melbourne five times this season.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham