Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
North Melbourne vs Sydney Swans Tips - Swans tipped to win by 1-39 points
- Round 22 game scheduled at Marvel Stadium on Saturday
- Both teams lost in the last round
- The Kangaroos have lost 2 in a row and 3 of 4
The Swans are hoping to bounce back this weekend. (Darrian Traynor/Getty Images)
Defeat to the Saints last week, despite starting strong favourites, has all but ended the Swans’ remaining hope of squeezing inside the Top 4.
It would take a minor miracle — winning their last two games and relying on Port Adelaide losing bother of theirs, and Brisbane to lose one — to get there. However John Longmire might’ve bitten your hand off if offered this position (a top six guarantee with two games to go) at the start of the season. His primary goal for the last fortnight of the home and away season is to gather pre-finals momentum and get game time into players that need it — namely midfield gun Callum Mills.
The Swans have a brilliant recent record over North, winning six of the last seven. However, almost all of these have been tight encounters — the last four have all been decided by under two kicks.
North have been impressive, competitive-wise, in recent weeks. However they will seal a first wooden spoon since 1972 with a loss in this clash.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham