Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
Richmond vs North Melbourne Tips - Roos to cover line
- Round 21 fixture is set at MCG on Saturday
- The Tigers have lost 2 in a row and 6 of 7
- The bottom-ranked Kangaroos are also coming off a loss
The Roos are expected to cover against the Tigers. (Steve Bell/AFL Photos/via Getty Images)
The Tigers can’t afford another loss if they hold any hope of playing finals footy for the fifth year in a row.
Richmond has now suffered back-to-back defeats following a narrow four-point loss to Fremantle last week.
One win could put the Tigers right back on track, but it’s fair to say Saturday’s game is far from a given against a feisty North Melbourne side playing with a point to prove.
The Roos hung tight last week with the Cats before fading away in the final term.
Playing a full four quarters has been North’s downfall for most of the year, but they should fancy themselves against a Richmond outfit that has battled similar problems since the beginning of the season.
From a betting standpoint, this game is tough to get a feel for. Given the circumstances, the Tigers should bounce-back and keep their season alive, but their lack of efficiency in front of goal last week makes them nerve-racking bet moving forward.
On the opposite side, the Roos have been the best team to bet on at the line this year, covering in 13 of their 19 games so far.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham