Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
St Kilda vs Carlton Tips - Back Saints to win
- Round 20 kicks off at Marvel Stadium on Friday
- Both sides are coming off losses
- The Saints have lost 2 in a row
- The Blues have dropped 2 of 3
The Saints are aiming to get back on track. (Getty Images)
The Saints (8-10, 32 points) have won three of their last five, losing their last two to the Power and Eagles, two top eight teams.
Max King’s 6 goal-haul wasn;t enough at the end against the Eagles, nor were the solid midfield displays by Jones (32 disposals), Hill (26 disposals) and Steele (18 disposals, 13 tackles). They are likely to regain some key players for this matchup also in Higgins, Clark and Marshall.
The Blues (7-11, 28 points) are still a mathematical chance to play finals, but with performances such as the one over the weekend (39 point loss against North Melbourne), it’s hard to see them making a push.
Sam Walsh is having a Brownlow-level season this year, and has really hit another gear in the last 5 weeks, averaging 33 disposals and kicking a goal in three of those matches, something that he has struggled to do consistently for most of the season.
They will need a massive performance from him, aswell as others such as Cripps, McKay and Curnow if they are to be a chance.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham