Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
St Kilda vs Sydney Swans Tips - Mills to get 30+ disposals
- Round 21 fixture to be held at Marvel Stadium on Saturday
- St Kilda have lost their last 3 games
- Sydney are on a 5-game winning streak
- The Swans flew past the Saints in Round 12
Callum Mills is tipped to get 30+ disposals in this game. (Michael Willson/AFL Photos via Getty Images)
Just over a month ago, the Swans were considered outside finals hopes and a distant $41 AFL Premiership hope with Palmerbet.
Fast-forward five weeks, and five-straight wins — each against clubs either locked in for finals or within the finals race — has seen them bolt into $7.50 flag chances. They’re undeniably the surprise-packet of the season, and their next goal is a Top 4 spot.
While Port Adelaide remain $1.40 favourite to remain in the Top 4, the Swans’ straightforward draw to come (St Kilda, North Melbourne and Gold Coast) puts them in with a strong shout.
The Saints put an end to any remaining finals hopes in 2021 with a poor loss to Carlton in Round 20. Let’s not forget this is a side considered by many to be genuine Top 4 hopes this season.
There’s little to play for for Brett Ratten’s side now, but the pressure-free approach might see them play the expansive footy we know they’re capable of.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham