Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs Tips - Back Demons to cover in AFL Grand Final20 Sep 2021 Read more
Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide Crows Tips - Dogs tipped to go over total points
- Round 20 fixture scheduled at Mars Stadium on Saturday
- The top-ranked Bulldogs have won 2 in a row
- The Crows are also coming off a win
The Bulldogs are out to impress anew. (Quinn Rooney/Getty Images)
The Dogs (14-4, 56 points) have a huge opportunity to increase their percentage atop the ladder when they host the Crows (6-12, 24 points) in Ballarat.
Luke Beveridge’s side got a little revenge over flag fancies Melbourne last week with a convincing 20-point win, a game that saw the Dogs kick away in the final term with a couple of clutch goals from Jamarra Ugle-Hagan and Mitch Hannan.
The Crows managed to snap their four-game skid with a double-digit win over Hawthorn, but it’s fair to say this is a big step up in class against the current co-favourites for the premiership.
Adelaide has suffered back-to-back blowout losses to the Dogs over the last two seasons, and there’s a good chance we see a similar result given the current form of Marcus Bontempelli, Josh Bruce and Aaron Naughton.
Defensively, the Crows rank second in goals against this year, which spells potential disaster against a Bulldogs outfit that leads the league in goals for.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham