How to bet on baseball07 Jul 2021 Read more
Cincinnati Reds at Cleveland Indians Tips - Back Reds to win
- Game set at Progressive Field on Monday night
- This is the sixth meeting between the two teams this season
- The Reds lead the season series 3-2
- The Reds are out to extend their 5-game winning streak
- The Indians have won 2 of 3
Luis Castillo and the Reds are out to extend their winning run. (Quinn Harris/Getty Images)
Kind of a tricky Tuesday with only five games to choose from, so I’m looking to the Reds in this makeup game.
Luis Castillo (6-10) had his ups and downs through May, but the veteran right-hander has shown steady command ever since to allow three earned runs or less in his last 13 starts. The Dominican pitcher has won his last three starts.
The Reds offence has also been unstoppable of late ranking second in runs scored over the last seven days – a big improvement that has helped them win eight of their last 10.
Cincinnati are coming off a four-game sweep of the Pittsburgh Pirates to improve to 61-51 in the NL Central, five games behind the Milwaukee Brewers.
The Indians (54-55), meanwhile, are targeting their second straight win after beating the Detroit Tigers 7-5 on Sunday night. Lefty Sam Hentges (1-4) will take the mound for Cleveland.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham