How to bet on baseball07 Jul 2021 Read more
Oakland Athletics @ Chicago White Sox Tips - Back A's to win
- This is the first meeting between the two teams this season
- Opening game of 4-game series to take place at Guaranteed Rate Field
- The Athletics have lost 2 of 3 after winning 7 in a row
- The White Sox have dropped 2 straight and 4 of 5
The Athletics are aiming to beat the White Sox on Monday night. (Richard Rodriguez/Getty Images)
The White Sox (68-50) have the AL Central sewn up, but this is still a massive series for the A’s as they look to secure the first wild card seed.
Oakland lost 5-3 to the Yankees yesterday, but they’ve still been on a real tear of late winning eight of their last 10, and I think they can get back on track here with Dallas Keuchel (7-6) throwing.
Keuchel’s ERA has ballooned to 4.50 following a rough outing against the Twins last week, and I think he might be in trouble against an Oakland side that ranks third in runs scored against left-handed pitching. Keuchel has lost his last two starts.
Frankie Montas (9-8) will start for the Athletics, who are currently ranked second behind the Houston Astros in the race for the AL West title with a 68-50 record. The Dominican right-hander registered no-decisions in his last two starts.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham