How to bet on the NBA10 Sep 2021 Read more
China vs Australia Olympics Women's Basketball Tips - Opals tipped to cover
- Group C game will take place at Saitama Super Arena on Friday night
- Australia lost to Belgium in their opening game
- China crushed Puerto Rico in their opener
Ezi Magbegor will try to lead the Opals to their first win in the Tokyo Olympics. (ARIS MESSINIS/AFP via Getty Images)
The Opals were appalling in their opener against Belgium so are in a major bounceback spot.
Ezi Magbegor scored 20 points and eight rebounds but it was not enough as the Australians absorbed an 85-70 defeat in their opening Group C game in Saitama last Tuesday. Cayla George backed her up with 12 points and 10 rebounds while Katie Ebzery and Bec Allen chipped in 11 and 10, respectively.
China, meanwhile, opened their campaign with a 97-55 demolition of Puerto Rico. Li Yueru led the way with 21 points and 12 rebounds.
China are no pushover but the Opals are chock full of WNBA talent including Alanna Smith and Steph Talbot, who both did not play against the Belgians. It's uncertain if they will see action in this game. This is a must-win for the No.2 team in the world.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham