How to bet on the NBA10 Sep 2021 Read more
United States vs Australia Olympics Men's Basketball Tips - Expect Boomers to cover
- Semifinal game is schedule at Saitama Super Arena on Thursday
- Winner will face either France or Slovenia in gold medal game
- Loser will fight for the bronze medal
The Boomers face a tough test in Team USA. (Thomas COEX / AFP) (Photo by THOMAS COEX/AFP via Getty Images)
As much as we enjoyed Australia topping the USA in their warm up match and the Americans losing their opening game to France, this is a whole different animal.
The US have played themselves into form with convincing wins over Iran (120-66) and the Czech Repulic (119-84) in their next two games in Group A and Spain (95-81) in the quarterfinals which is why they head into this game as such short priced favourites.
Thankfully the Aussies have plenty of big game experience with the likes of Patty Mills leading the way and they know how to play against this group of superstars.
The Australians swept Group B with victories over Nigeria (84-67), Italy (86-83) and Germany (89-76) and blasted Argentina 97-59 in the quarterfinals.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham