Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Tips - Joshua via KO22 Sep 2021 Read more
Bakhodir Jalolov vs Mahammad Abdullayev Boxing Tips - Jalolov tipped to win Olympic super heavy gold
- Bakhodir Jalolov is the favourite to win Olympic super heavyweight gold medal
- The Uzbek is unbeaten as a professional
- Jalolov is the reigning world champion in the division
Bakhodir Jalolov is the favourite to win gold in the super heavyweight division of the Tokyo Olympics boxing competition.
We are getting into the main draw for the boxing now and it is time to get set on some gold medal plays.
There is no better gold medal bet on the men’s side than Uzbekistan native and New York resident Bakhodir Jalalov, who has already turned professional and is unbeaten in eight fights with all his wins coming via stoppage.
The 27-year-old is a two-time Asian champion and is the reigning world champion in the super heavyweight division. The towering Uzbek is determined to bring home the gold medal this time after losing to Briton Joe Joyce in the quarterfinals of the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Jalalov opens his campaign in the Tokyo Olympics against Azerbaijan's Mahammad Abdullayev today.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham