Everton vs Newcastle United Tips - Win for Toffees29 Dec 2021 Read more
Arsenal vs Norwich Tips - Back Canaries for upset win
- EPL Week 4 fixture will be held at Emirates Stadium on Saturday (15:00 BST)
- The two sides sit at the bottom of the Premier League table after losing their first 3 matches
- Arsenal were walloped by Man City 5-0 in their last outing
- Arsenal have yet to score a goal this season
- Norwich suffered a 1-2 home loss to Leicester in the previous round
- Arsenal crushed Norwich 4-0 at home in their last encounter in 2020
Bukayo Saka and Arsenal have yet to win in the Premier League this season. (Marc Atkins/Getty Images)
Reputation, job security, respect, and dignity, it’s all on the line as Norwich look to avoid handing Arsenal their first points of the season.
Both the Gunners and the Canaries are sitting at the bottom of the table with 0 points and a -9 GD, though the visitors have at least managed to find the back of the net once across their opening three fixtures.
Historically Arsenal has enjoyed the match-up, losing twice against the Canaries across 18 league games, with their last home defeat coming way back in 1992.
Saying that this Gunners outfit looks determined to rewrite all the history books and could do so by becoming the first-ever Arsenal side to remain goalless across their opening four league fixtures.
Norwich have looked absolutely horrible themselves, losing 15 PL games straight with an aggregate of 34-2 goals.
Latest tips news
2021/22 UCL Draw2021/22 UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw27 Oct 2021 Read more
ACCA Betting GuideWhat is an Accumulator bet?13 Jul 2021 Read more
Football Betting GuideHow to bet on the FIFA World Cup09 Jul 2021 Read more
Football Betting GuideHow to bet on football matches08 Jul 2021 Read more