West Ham vs Tottenham Tips - Spurs expected to beat Hammers24 Oct 2021 Read more
Atalanta vs AC Milan Tips - Draw backed in Bergamo
- Serie A Week 7 fixture will be held at Gewiss Stadium on Sunday (19:45 BST)
- Atalanta battled Inter Milan to a draw in their last domestic match
- Atalanta are coming off a win over Young Boys in the Champions League
- AC Milan have won back-to-back games in the Serie A
- AC Milan lost to Atletico Madrid in the Champions League in their last match
- AC Milan won at Atalanta 2-0 in their most recent encounter back in May
Matteo Pessina (MIGUEL MEDINA/AFP via Getty Images)
The teams had contrasting fortunes in the Champions League during the week.
Atalanta edged out Young Boys 1-0 at Gewiss Stadium on Wednesday with Matteo Pessina scoring the winner in the 68th minute.
Atalanta drew 2-2 with champions Inter Milan in their last Serie A outing to improve to 11 points but the Bergamo side dropped to seventh place in the table.
AC Milan’s joy at taking a 20th-minute lead over Atletico Madrid through Rafael Leao turned to despair as midfielder Franck Kessie was dismissed soon after for a second yellow as they succumbed to two late goals for a 2-1 defeat at Giuseppe Meazza last Tuesday.
Unbeaten Milan have won two in a row and five of their six matches in the Serie A this season to stay in second spot behind Napoli with 16 points.
AC Milan beat Atalanta 2-0 in last season’s fixture courtesy of two penalties from Kessie who is 3.8 to score again.
Stefano Pioli’s side are 3.3 to win Sunday’s encounter with Atalanta, who are likely to be without Germany defender Robin Gosens who went off injured just 10 minutes into Wednesday’s game. A draw is priced at 3.5.
24 October 2021
28 May 2022
Latest tips news
Draw in BrentfordBrentford vs Leicester Tips - Draw predicted22 Oct 2021 Read more
BTTS in El ClasicoBarcelona vs Real Madrid Tips - BTTS in El Clasico24 Oct 2021 Read more
DeadlockManchester United vs Liverpool Tips - Draw expected at Old Trafford22 Oct 2021 Read more