Cagliari vs Torino Tips - Draw looming2 hours ago Read more
Barcelona vs Granada Tips - Expect goalfest at Camp Nou
- La Liga fixture will take place at Camp Nou on Monday (20:00 BST)
- Barcelona are out to bounce back after getting a 3-0 home beating from Bayern in the Champions League last Tuesday
- Barca have yet to lose in 3 La Liga matches this season
- Granada are coming off back-to-back defeats to Rayo Vallecano and Real Betis
- Granada upset Barcelona 2-1 at Camp Nou last April in their most recent meeting
Memphis Depay will try to lead Barcelona back on track. (David Ramos/Getty Images)
Barcelona are heavily favoured to maintain their unbeaten start to the season with a home win against Granada.
The Catalans have secured seven points from three La Liga matches after posting two wins and a draw. They defeated Getafe 2-1 at home last week with goals from Sergi Roberto and Memphis Depay.
Barcelona suffered a 3-0 defeat to Bayern Munich at Camp Nou in the Champions League last Tuesday so they are determined to bounce back against Granada, which beat them 2-1 in the same venue last April.
The visitors are still looking for their first victory of the campaign following two draws and two defeats in their opening four matches. Granada lost at home to Real Betis 2-1 in the previous round. Luis Suárez scored their only goal to up his tally to two this season.
06 December 2021
07 December 2021
Latest tips news
Gunners' VictoryEverton vs Arsenal Tips - Gunners to bounce back05 Dec 2021 Read more
PSG PickParis Saint -Germain vs Club Brugge Tips - PSG to triumph at home1 hour ago Read more
2021/22 UCL Draw2021/22 UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw27 Oct 2021 Read more
ACCA Betting GuideWhat is an Accumulator bet?13 Jul 2021 Read more