Watford vs Liverpool Tips - Back Reds to triumph13 Oct 2021 Read more
Bayern Munich vs Cologne Tips - Back Bayern and BTTS
- Bundesliga Week 2 fixture set at Allianz Arena on Sunday (16:30 BST)
- Bayern began the new season with a draw with Gladbach
- Bayern are coming off a win over Borussia Dortmund to lift the Super Cup
- Cologne beat Hertha Berlin in their season opener
- Bayern have recorded 13 wins and a draw in their last 14 meetings against Cologne
- Cologne have not won in Munich since 2009
Bayern Munich are aiming to secure their first win in the Bundesliga this season following their Super Cup success. (Lars Baron/Getty Images)
Bayern quickly put their opening-round disappointment to the back of their minds when 3-1 victors over Borussia Dortmund to lift the German Super Cup.
Although Koln impressed with a 3-1 win over Hertha Berlin on the opening weekend, they have not won at the Allianz Arena since 2009 and that is reflected in their odds of 18/1 in our Bundesliga betting tips.
Both teams to score has landed in the last three Bundesliga meetings between these two sides and that is available for Sunday’s game at 5/6, while Bayern have dominated those encounters and Munich to win and BTTS is 13/8.
In seven games against Koln, Bayern’s Serge Gnabry has nine goals and the Germany international is 13/8 to score at any time, while Gnabry to have four or more shots and over 3.5 total goals in the match can be backed at 15/8 in a #GetAPrice special.
*All odds and markets correct as of date of publication
16 October 2021
17 October 2021
18 October 2021
19 October 2021
28 May 2022
Latest tips news
Easy WinManchester City vs Burnley Tips - Back City to triumph14 Oct 2021 Read more
StalemateLeicester City vs Manchester United Tips - Draw tipped for this match13 Oct 2021 Read more
BTTSBrentford vs Chelsea Tips - BTTS backed14 Oct 2021 Read more