Manchester United vs Aston Villa Tips - Pick Reds to bounce back23 Sep 2021 Read more
Benfica vs Spartak Moscow Tips - Benfica tipped to win to nil
- Return leg of 3rd Round Champions League qualifier set in Lisbon on Tuesday (20:00 BST)
- Benfica won the first leg 2-0 in Moscow
- Benfica have won 2 in a row in all competitions
- Spartak have lost 2 straight and 3 of 4 in all competitions
Benfica are targeting another win over Spartak Moscow. (PATRICIA DE MELO MOREIRA/AFP via Getty Images)
Benfica are well placed for a place in the play-off round following a 2-0 victory in the first leg and they are 11/8 to win to nil once again.
The Portuguese giants got their Primeira Liga season off to an excellent start at the weekend with a 2-1 win at Moreirense despite playing the last 35 minutes with just 10 men.
We go 6/5 on the hosts to win and under 3.5 goals and Rafa to score the opening goal, as he did in Russia, is available at 4/1.
Spartak Moscow have lost two of their first three games in the top flight and all three games were settled by one-goal margins, so a defeat by that method is priced at 5/2 as one of our Champions League betting tips.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Back BluesChelsea vs Manchester City Tips - Back Blues to win23 Sep 2021 Read more
Low Scoring MatchLeicester City vs Burnley Tips - Under 2.5 goals picked23 Sep 2021 Read more
Reds to coverBrentford vs Liverpool Tips - Reds to cover handicap23 Sep 2021 Read more