- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
Bodo/Glimt vs Aalesund Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Bodo/Glimt show off a record of four wins, four draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Aalesund have a record of four wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Amazingly, Bodo/Glimt are on a streak of 14 home matches without defeat.
Bodo/Glimt is favourite to take the victory when playing Aalesund this coming Sunday at Aspmyra Stadion. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
We are zooming in on Bodo/Glimt and Aalesund, as the duo face each other at Aspmyra Stadion on Sunday in what surely will be an exciting Eliteserien clash.
Bodo/Glimt step onto the pitch as 6th in the Eliteserien standings with 16 points collected after ten rounds. Visitors Aalesund are currently number 7 in the table with 16 points after 11 matches.
Bodo/Glimt so far pulled off a record of four wins, four draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Aalesund show off a record of four wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Aalesund have been a surprise package so far this season and a victory against Bodo/Glimt will help them strengthen their position in the league.
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in 49 of the last 51 home matches
- Bodo/Glimt have not lost 26 of the last 27 home matches
- In 9 of the last 10 home matches Bodo/Glimt played, both teams scored
- Bodo/Glimt have conceded in the last 10 home matches in a row
- Bodo/Glimt have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- Aalesund have conceded in 17 of the last 19 away matches
- Aalesund have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Aalesund played, both teams scored
- Aalesund have not lost 5 of the last 6 matches
- Aalesund have not won the last 3 matches in a row
Bodo/Glimt vs Aalesund H2H
Bodo/Glimt left Aalesund begging for mercy when they clattered them 7-0 and 6-1 in their most recent meetings. The home side were in awesome shape, the last time they played Aalesund, as the latter got taught a lesson in a 7-0 win for a high-flying Bodo/Glimt team. The bookies have Bodo/Glimt to win this match at best price odds of 1.50.
In the past ten matches between home side Bodo/Glimt and Aalesund both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.57.
Bodo/Glimt delivered a bit of everything as their last three matches added four points to their tally. An encounter with Stroemsgodset brought a 2-2 draw, which was followed by a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Molde. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail, as they beat Kristiansund BK by 0-2.
Bodo/Glimt have a record of four wins, four draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Bodo/Glimt are on an amazing streak of now 14 games at home in a row without defeat.
Bodo/Glimt managed to win two of their past six home matches. In the remaining four, they drew three and lost one, as they scored 11 and conceded seven goals.
Bodo/Glimt are as close to an entire squad as they can with only one player unavailable for the side which faces Aalesund.
Morten Konradsen sit this one out for Bodo/Glimt due to an injury.
In their previous three outings, Aalesund won by 2-1 against Jerv, drew 2-2 with FK Haugesund, before also drawing 2-2 against Valerenga.
Aalesund have a record of four wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Aalesund won half their previous six away matches, as well as seeing two draws and suffering one defeat. They scored ten goals whilst conceding five.