- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Bodo/Glimt vs Jerv Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Bodo/Glimt so far pulled off a record of seven wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Jerv show off three wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Bodo/Glimt were on the scoreboard at least once in their previous 10 matches.
Bodo/Glimt is favourite to take the victory when playing Jerv on Saturday at Aspmyra Stadion. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
The Eliteserien clash at Aspmyra Stadion on Saturday sees home team Bodo/Glimt battling it out for the win against Jerv.
While Bodo/Glimt find themselves as number 4 table with 25 points after 14 matches, Jerv fought their way to 11 points. This puts them up as number 15 table.
Bodo/Glimt so far pulled off a record of seven wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Jerv so far pulled off three wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Aiming for a place inside the top six, Bodo/Glimt need to strut their stuff against Jerv this coming Saturday. The latter might not look like a team currently possessing the qualities to stop the home side from claiming a win, but they will be eager to spring a surprise.
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in 47 of the last 49 home matches
- Bodo/Glimt have not lost 29 of the last 30 home matches
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in the last 15 matches in a row
- Bodo/Glimt have won 7 of the last 9 matches
- Bodo/Glimt have conceded in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Jerv have conceded in 22 of the last 24 away matches
- In 6 of the last 7 matches Jerv played, both teams scored
- In the last 4 away matches in a row Jerv played, both teams scored
- Jerv have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Jerv have not won 9 of the last 11 away matches
Bodo/Glimt vs Jerv H2H
This is the first time Bodo/Glimt squares up against Jerv in the Eliteserien, thus both face a whole new experience. Bodo/Glimt picked up zero wins in their previous zero matches against Jerv, while the latter claimed zero wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 6.50.
Bodo/Glimt have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat Sarpsborg 08 by 4-1. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 3-1 against KÍ Klaksvík, before claiming three points in a 0-2 win against Hamarkameratene.
Bodo/Glimt have a record of seven wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Bodo/Glimt are on an amazing streak of now 16 games at home in a row without defeat.
Bodo/Glimt managed to stay unbeaten in the last 16 matches on home soil.
Bodo/Glimt might be looking at three missing players for their upcoming assignment against Jerv.
Brede Mathias Moe, Sondre Brunstad Fet and Morten Konradsen are missing from the squad, Bodo/Glimt will field against Jervthis coming Saturday.
A draw is all that prevents Jerv from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They claimed a point in a 1-1 draw against Molde before getting trounced against Rosenborg by a 3-2 score. Last time out, more disappointment followed as Sandefjord ran out 1-2 winners.
Jerv show off three wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
In their last six matches away from home Jerv won twice, recorded one draw and lost three times. During this run, they conceded ten and scored 13 goals.