- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Bodo/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb - Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Bodo/Glimt claimed nine wins, four draws as well as three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Odds Ballklubb are looking at six wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Bodo/Glimt won their last seven matches on the trot.
- In their previous 5 outings away from home Odds Ballklubb remained undefeated.
Bodo/Glimt is favourite to take the victory when playing Odds Ballklubb this coming Saturday at Aspmyra Stadion. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
Odds Ballklubb visit Aspmyra Stadion on Saturday for a Eliteserien fixture with home side Bodo/Glimt.
While Bodo/Glimt find themselves as number 3 table with 31 points after 16 matches, Odds Ballklubb fought their way to 20 points. This puts them up as number 10 table.
Bodo/Glimt are looking at a record of nine wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Odds Ballklubb enjoy a record of six wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Bodo/Glimt are out to avenge a disappointing loss against Odds Ballklubb in their most recent meeting. According to the bookmakers, payback for the home side looks a likely scenario.
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in 47 of the last 49 home matches
- Bodo/Glimt have not lost 31 of the last 32 home matches
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in 18 of the last 19 matches
- Bodo/Glimt have won the last 5 home matches in a row
- Bodo/Glimt have won 6 of the last 8 matches
- Odds Ballklubb have not lost the last 7 away matches in a row
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Odds Ballklubb played, both teams scored
- Odds Ballklubb have scored in 7 of the last 8 matches
- Odds Ballklubb have not won the last 4 matches in a row
- Odds Ballklubb have won 5 of the last 7 away matches
Bodo/Glimt vs Odds Ballklubb H2H
The last time the pair played each other Odds Ballklubb came away as 3-2 winners.Bodo/Glimt go into their upcoming match against Odds Ballklubb with a 40% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-2-4 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the past ten matches between home side Bodo/Glimt and Odds Ballklubb both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.80.
Bodo/Glimt are enjoying their football currently with three wins on the bounce, and it began with a 0-2 win against Hamarkameratene. They went on to beat Jerv by 5-0, before also getting the better of Aalesund in a 1-2 victory.Standards are high at a club like Bodo/Glimt and as such the season is so far going according to plan.
Bodo/Glimt are looking at a record of nine wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Bodo/Glimt won their last 4 matches on the bounce.
Bodo/Glimt have five win to show from their last six matches on home soil in which they scored 24 goals. They also conceded three, as they drew one and lost zero.
Bodo/Glimt might be looking at three missing players for their upcoming assignment against Odds Ballklubb.
Brede Mathias Moe, Sondre Brunstad Fet and Morten Konradsen are all absent from the Bodo/Glimt squad that faces Odds Ballklubb at Aspmyra Stadion.
Odds Ballklubb were only able to take one point from their past three games. They came up short in a 1-2 defeat against Lillestrom before drawing 2-2 with Kristiansund BK. They were defeated once again, when Rosenborg ran out 2-3 winners.Standards are high at a club like Bodo/Glimt and as such the season is so far going according to plan.
Odds Ballklubb are looking at six wins, two draws and nine defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Odds Ballklubb remained without defeat in 5 away games on the bounce.
Odds Ballklubb performed a very admirable four wins in six away matches, while they also drew two and lost zero. They scored nine times, while also conceding five goals.