- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
Bodo/Glimt vs Sarpsborg 08 Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Bodo/Glimt show off a record of five wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Sarpsborg 08 enjoy a record of six wins, one draws and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Bodo/Glimt are on an amazing streak of now 15 games at home in a row without defeat.
- Sarpsborg 08's last 4 matches had more than three goals.
Bodo/Glimt vs Sarpsborg 08 betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
Bodo/Glimt enjoy home advantage, when visitors Sarpsborg 08 swing by on Saturday for a Eliteserien clash.
Both Bodo/Glimt and Sarpsborg 08 have amassed an equal number of points during this season. While Bodo/Glimt occupy number six, the visitors are currently number five in the Eliteserien table.
Bodo/Glimt so far pulled off a record of five wins, four draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Sarpsborg 08 only drew once so far this season after 12 games played, in stead recording six wins and five defeats in the Eliteserien.
Since Bodo/Glimt can improve on their position to be placed inside the top 6 by downing Sarpsborg 08 on Saturday, we might have an exciting game ahead of us.
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in 48 of the last 50 home matches
- Bodo/Glimt have not lost 29 of the last 31 home matches
- Bodo/Glimt have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 11 home matches Bodo/Glimt played, both teams scored
- Bodo/Glimt have conceded in 10 of the last 11 home matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have conceded in 7 of the last 8 matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have conceded in 6 of the last 8 away matches
Bodo/Glimt vs Sarpsborg 08 H2H
The last time the pair played each other, Bodo/Glimt came out the other side as 2-1 winners. Bodo/Glimt have a 50% win rate in the against Sarpsborg 08, who won one of these matches. The total record reads 5-4-1, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Of the last ten encounters between Bodo/Glimt Sarpsborg 08 over 2.5 goals came out four times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 1.44 with bookies.
Bodo/Glimt have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat Aalesund by 2-0. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 3-2 against Odds Ballklubb, before claiming three points in a 3-0 win against KÍ Klaksvík.
Bodo/Glimt claimed five wins, four draws as well as three defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Bodo/Glimt scored at least once in their previous 8 matches.
Bodo/Glimt claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches. They also drew three and lost one, scored nine goals and conceded five.
Bodo/Glimt are as close to an entire squad as they can with only one player unavailable for the side which faces Sarpsborg 08.
Sidelined with an injury, Bodo/Glimt can't field Morten Konradsen this coming Saturday against Sarpsborg 08.
Six points is Sarpsborg 08 have to show from their past three matches, as they beat Stromsgodset by 5-1. This was followed by a 3-2 defeat against Hamarkameratene, before winning 4-3 against Sandefjord.
Sarpsborg 08 only drew once so far this season after 12 games played, in stead recording six wins and five defeats in the Eliteserien. Sarpsborg 08's last 4 matches had more than three goals.
Sarpsborg 08 won three of a possible six away matches, as well as playing zero draws and suffering three defeats. They scored 19 while also conceding seven times.
Sarpsborg 08 have just one player unavailable for selection, when visiting Bodo/Glimt at Aspmyra Stadion.
Anders Kristiansen is too injured to face Sarpsborg 08.