West Ham vs Tottenham Tips - Spurs expected to beat Hammers24 Oct 2021 Read more
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City Tips - BTTS No expected
- EPL Week 5 match will be held at Amex Stadium on Sunday (14:00 BST)
- Brighton bounced back from their home loss to Everton with a 1-0 win at Brentford last week
- Leicester lost to Man City 1-0 at home in their last domestic match
- Leicester are coming off a 2-2 home draw against Napoli in the Europa League
- Leicester are unbeaten in their last 9 meetings against Brighton in all competitions
Leicester City are out to win in Brighton. (OLI SCARFF/AFP via Getty Images)
Brighton vs Leicester is billed to be one of the most intriguing fixtures of the round, with the Seagulls currently holding slight favouritism despite never besting the Foxes in the PL.
Graham Potter’s side has gotten off to their best-ever start to a Premier League campaign, claiming three wins across their opening four fixtures, though impressive on the surface, the Seagulls have been dealt an extremely favourable hand, facing two of the three newly-promoted outfits along with the soon to be relegated Clarets.
Alternatively, the Foxes are 2-2 this season after narrowly losing out to the Sky Blues 1-0 last weekend.
Brighton is winnerless across all eight previous meetings with Leicester in the top-flight (6L,2D), with their last victory against the Foxes coming in the Championship back in 2014!
Though history may be on their side, the Foxes have looked less than convincing over the past month, poor form coupled with a Europa League fixture two days prior to this match has me steering clear of the H2H market.
24 October 2021
28 May 2022
Latest tips news
Draw in BrentfordBrentford vs Leicester Tips - Draw predicted22 Oct 2021 Read more
BTTS in El ClasicoBarcelona vs Real Madrid Tips - BTTS in El Clasico24 Oct 2021 Read more
DeadlockManchester United vs Liverpool Tips - Draw expected at Old Trafford22 Oct 2021 Read more