- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Bulgaria vs Macedonia – Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Bulgaria enjoy a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
- Macedonia are looking at a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
- Macedonia conceded a goal in their previous 6 matches on the spin.
Bulgaria vs Macedonia betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big UEFA Nations League match in round 1 at Huvepharma Arena.
Bulgaria go up against Macedonia this coming Thursday in a game played out at Huvepharma Arena. This is their first outing this season in the group phase of the UEFA Nations League.
Bulgaria arrive at the upcoming match this coming Thursday as number 73 in the FIFA world ranking. We should be in for relatively close match, when they take on Macedonia. The latter enter the match as number 62 in the world ranking.
It has the look of a very equal affair, when Bulgaria welcome Macedonia at Huvepharma Arena on Thursday. Three points here could prove pivotal in the attempts to win the group, and both sides are capable of booking a win, when they hit their stride.
Bulgaria are relatively average in the art of goal-scoring these days. They claimed a steady seven goals in their previous six matches, for an average of 1.2 goals per game. They simultaneously allowed their opponents five goals, or an average of 0.8 goals a game. Furthermore, they fought their way to one clean sheets in this run.
Macedonia average 1.5 goals a game in their last six outing, scoring a total of nine goals. They conceded an average of 1.3 per game, for a total of eight goals, whilst keeping their opponents from scoring zero times.
- In 6 of the last 7 matches Bulgaria played, both teams scored
- Bulgaria have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Bulgaria have scored in 8 of the last 9 matches
- Bulgaria have conceded in 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Bulgaria have lost the last 3 matches in a row
- Macedonia have scored in 12 of the last 14 away matches
- Macedonia have not lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- Macedonia have not lost 4 of the last 5 away matches
- Macedonia have won 3 of the last 4 away matches
- Macedonia have won 3 of the last 4 matches
Bulgaria vs Macedonia H2H
Macedonia were knocked out cold when Bulgaria took a 2-0 win in their latest encounter. It served as pay back for the 2-0 defeat, Macedonia handed out in the game before. Bulgaria won 75% of their last meetings against Macedonia for at total record of 3-0-1, as their next visitors won one match. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In their last three matches, Bulgaria lost 4-0 against Switzerland, 2-1 against Qatar and 2-1 against Croatia.
Bulgaria claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil. They also drew zero and lost three, as they scored nine and conceded nine goals.
In the last three matches, Macedonia beat Iceland 3-1, won 0-1 against Italy, and lost 2-0 against Portugal.
Macedonia conceded a goal in their last six matches.
Macedonia managed a decent return of three wins in their last six away matches, in which they scored 13 while also conceding six times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.