- Thursday 6
- Friday 7
- Saturday 8
- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
Burnley vs Manchester United Tips - 5 best bets and predictions
- Tips for Burnley vs Manchester United in the English Premier League on Tuesday (20:00 GMT)
- The game will be held at Turf Moor
- Burnley are coming off consecutive goalless draws
- Man United have won their last 2 Premier League games
- Man United have not lost in their last 3 Premier League games
- Man United beat Burnley in December
Cristiano Ronaldo (Eric Alonso/Getty Images)
Manchester United are targeting their third straight win in the English Premier League on their visit to Burnley on Tuesday.
The Red Devils recorded wins against Brentford (3-1) and West Ham United (1-0) to move up to fourth place in the table with 38 points from 22 games.
Man United are seeking redemption after losing to Middlesbrough 8-7 in a penalty shoot-out in the fourth round of the FA Cup last Friday. Jadon Sancho gave the Red Devils the lead in the first half before Matt Crooks tied the game in the second half.
Man United boss Ralf Rangnick will not be able to use Victor Lindelöf and Eric Bailly in this game due to injury.
Burnley are coming off 0-0 draws against Arsenal and Watford. The Clarets are currently at the bottom of the league with 12 points from 18 games.
Man United beat Burnley 3-1 in their last meeting in December. Scott McTominay and Cristiano Ronaldo scored for the Red Devils while Ben Mee had an own goal. Aaron Lennon was the lone goal scorer for the Clarets.
Burnley vs Manchester United Tips
1. Match Result - Man United to win
The Red Devils should duplicate their triumph over Burnley at Old Trafford last December.
2. Total Goals - Over 2.5
The two teams combined for four goals in their last encounter.
3. Both Teams To Score - Yes
Burnley scored in their last meeting against Man United and we expect a repeat of that here.
4. Anytime Goalscorer - Cristiano Ronaldo
The Portuguese superstar is among the Premier League’s leading scorers this season with eight goals.
5. Correct Score - Man United 2-1
We expect Man United to score twice here while conceding once.
Expect Man United to get their second win against Burnley this season.
Bet £10 Get £20
Bet £10 Get 4x £5 in free bets. Use the promo code NEWBONUS.