- Monday 3
- Tuesday 4
- Wednesday 5
- Thursday 6
- Friday 7
- Saturday 8
- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
Burnley vs Southampton – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- Burnley vs Southampton – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- Burnley have a home record of six wins, 13 draws and 14 defeats in the Premier League this season.
- Southampton so far pulled off a record of nine wins, 13 draws and 12 defeats in the Premier League this season.
Burnley vs Southampton betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Premier League match.
Mid-placed Southampton visit Burnley, who are currently struggling to put some distance between themselves and the relegation-zone. This is a round 30 match taking place at Turf Moorthis coming Thursday.
With 40 points after 34 games, Southampton currently rank 13th in the Premier League standings. Burnley play catch-up as they recorded 31 points in 33 matches, putting them up as 17th before their upcoming clash.
Burnley aim to spring a surprise when clashing with Southampton this coming Thursday after a series of matches without defeat. Three points could ignite a real spark in the squad before their upcoming Premier League fixtures.
- Burnley have conceded in the last 8 matches in a row
- Burnley have not won 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Burnley have not won 7 of the last 8 matches
- Burnley have lost 5 of the last 7 matches
- Burnley have conceded in 6 of the last 7 home matches
- Southampton have conceded in the last 11 away matches in a row
- Southampton have scored in 18 of the last 20 matches
- In 7 of the last 8 away matches Southampton played, both teams scored
- Southampton have not won 6 of the last 7 matches
- Southampton have scored in 7 of the last 8 away matches
Burnley vs Southampton H2H
The last time the pair played each other, Burnley came out the other side as 2-0 winners back in April 2022. A draw could be the way to go here, as this has been an equal pairing in their most recent meetings. Burnley won four times of the previous ten matches in the Premier League, while Southampton secured two wins from those ten matches. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 2.60.
Both teams found the back of the net 5 times in the past 10 matches between home side Burnley and Southampton. Best priced odds on both teams with the bookies are at 1.75.
Burnley conquered seven points from their last three matches and started off drawing 1-1 with West Ham. Next up was a 2-0 win against Southampton, before Wolves were defeated in 1-0 win.
Burnley only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent Premier League matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew zero and lost four, as they scored four and conceded 11 goals.
Burnley could have up to six missing players for various reasons for their upcoming match against Southampton this coming Thursday.
Maxwel Cornet, Jay Rodriguez, Ashley Westwood, Ben Mee, Erik Pieters and Johann Berg Gudmundsson are all absent from the Burnley squad that faces Southampton at Turf Moor.
In their previous three matches, Southampton beat Arsenal 1-0, lost 2-0 against Burnley and drew 2-2 with Brighton.
Southampton are winless in their last 5 matches when playing away from home.
Southampton are juggling with four absent players on this coming Thursday when travelling to Burnley. Kyle Walker-Peters and Mohammed Salisu sit this one out for Southampton, serving a suspension instead of travelling to meet Burnley.
Valentino Livramento and Alex McCarthy all face a spell on the sidelines for Southampton due to various injuries.
Burnley have a home record of six wins, 13 draws and 14 defeats in the Premier League this season.
Southampton show off a record of nine wins, 13 draws and 12 defeats in the Premier League this season.
Southampton recorded 17 points following 5 wins from their last 12 games against teams placed among the bottom six. They scored 13 goals, but also conceded 16.