Manchester United vs Aston Villa Tips - Pick Reds to bounce back23 Sep 2021 Read more
Celta Vigo vs Atletico Madrid Tips - Defending champions to win in Vigo
- La Liga Week 1 fixture set at Abanca-Balaídos in Vigo on Sunday (16:30 BST)
- Atletico are the defending La Liga champions
- Celta Vigo placed 8th last season
- Atletico are unbeaten in their last 5 meetings against Celta Vigo
Atletico Madrid start their title defence against Celta Vigo on Sunday. (CARMEN JASPERSEN/AFP via Getty Images)
Atletico won La Liga on the final day of the season and will be hoping to take advantage of the problems of debt-ridden Barca and Real Madrid to make it two in a row.
Diego Simeone has made one significant signing, Udinese’s Rodrigo De Paul who helped Argentina beat Brazil in the Copa America final and he is likely to play a key role in the heart of midfield.
Celta Vigo, who finished eighth last season, beat Wolves 1-0 in their final pre-season friendly and they have drawn three of their last four meetings with Atletico, with another share of the spoils priced at 9/4.
However, Atleti won this fixture 2-0 last season and are 19/20 to win again, 19/10 without conceding and it’s 7/1 for a victory by the same scoreline in our La Liga betting tips.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Back BluesChelsea vs Manchester City Tips - Back Blues to win23 Sep 2021 Read more
Low Scoring MatchLeicester City vs Burnley Tips - Under 2.5 goals picked23 Sep 2021 Read more
Reds to coverBrentford vs Liverpool Tips - Reds to cover handicap23 Sep 2021 Read more