- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Charlotte FC vs Columbus Crew Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Charlotte FC conceded a goal in their last 7 matches.
- Columbus Crew have hit a nice vein of form, not losing any of their last 9 games.
Charlotte FC vs Columbus Crew betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Major League Soccer match at Bank of America Stadium on this coming Sunday.
The Major League Soccer clash at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday sees home team Charlotte FC battling it out for the win against Columbus Crew.
Charlotte FC got hammered in their latest outing, and could still be rattled on Sunday. If so, Columbus Crew are in with a good chance of lashing yet another defeat for the hosts.
- Charlotte FC have conceded in 13 of the last 14 matches
- Charlotte FC have won 8 of the last 10 home matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Charlotte FC played, both teams scored
- Charlotte FC have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Charlotte FC have not lost 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Columbus Crew have conceded in 19 of the last 21 away matches
- Columbus Crew have not lost the last 9 matches in a row
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Columbus Crew played, both teams scored
- Columbus Crew have not lost 7 of the last 8 away matches
- Columbus Crew have scored in the last 3 away matches in a row
Charlotte FC vs Columbus Crew H2H
The most recent outing between Charlotte FC and Columbus Crew was played out and ended up a 1-1 draw. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.30.Charlotte FC claimed zero wins, while Columbus Crew picked up zero wins in the previous one match, while the rest had no winner. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.30.
Charlotte FC managed one win in the last three matches, which was a 4-1 victory against Nashville SC. They went on to lose 3-2 against Inter Miami CF, before getting dumped in a 4-0 defeat against Toronto FC.Judging from the odds by the bookmakers Charlotte FC are looking into season in the lower part of the tabel but hopefully they will not be dragged into a relegation-battle.
Charlotte FC conceded a goal in their 7 most recent matches.
Charlotte FC managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil, where they also drew zero and lost two. They scored nine goals and conceded five times.
Columbus Crew are unbeaten in their last three matches, which began with a 2-2 draw against DC United. Then, they took out FC Cincinnati 2-0, followed by a 0-0 draw with New England Revolution.Judging from the odds by the bookmakers Charlotte FC are looking into season in the lower part of the tabel but hopefully they will not be dragged into a relegation-battle.
In their previous 5 outings away from home Columbus Crew remained undefeated.
Columbus Crew won three of a possible six away matches, as well as playing two draws and suffering one defeat. They scored nine while also conceding eight times.