- Thursday 6
- Friday 7
- Saturday 8
- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
Chicago Fire FC vs Atlanta United Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Atlanta United conceded a goal in their previous 7 matches on the spin.
Chicago Fire FC vs Atlanta United betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Major League Soccer match at Soldier Field on this coming Saturday.
Atlanta United visit Soldier Field on Saturday for a Major League Soccer fixture with home side Chicago Fire FC.
Chicago Fire FC are chasing revenge after succumbing to a disappointing defeat in the latest encounter against Atlanta United. Judging by prices from the bookmakers, they stand a good chance of pulling it off.
- Chicago Fire FC have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Chicago Fire FC have scored in the last 8 home matches in a row
- Chicago Fire FC have won the last 3 matches in a row
- Chicago Fire FC have won 4 of the last 5 home matches
- Chicago Fire FC have not lost the last 3 matches in a row
- In 7 of the last 8 away matches Atlanta United played, both teams scored
- Atlanta United have not won 11 of the last 12 away matches
- Atlanta United have conceded in 14 of the last 15 matches
- Atlanta United have scored in 14 of the last 16 matches
- Atlanta United have conceded in 12 of the last 13 away matches
Chicago Fire FC vs Atlanta United H2H
Chicago Fire FC claimed a 3-0 win, while Atlanta United answered back with a 4-1 win in their two most recent meetings.Chicago Fire FC go into their upcoming match against Atlanta United with a 40% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-0-6 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the past ten matches between home side Chicago Fire FC and Atlanta United both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.61.
Chicago Fire FC swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 2-0 against Toronto FC. They went on to defeat Seattle Sounders FC 1-0 and made it three on the spin against Vancouver Whitecaps in a 1-3 victory.Judging from the odds by the bookmakers Chicago Fire FC are looking into season in the lower part of the tabel but hopefully they will not be dragged into a relegation-battle.
Chicago Fire FC claimed four wins from their past six matches at home, where they drew zero and lost two as well. They scored eight goals and conceded five times.
Atlanta United have been inconsistent in their last three matches, which brought home four points. They claimed a 2-1 win against Real Salt Lake, before drawing 1-1 with Orlando City. This little streak came to an end, when LA Galaxy proved too strong in a 2-0 defeat for Atlanta United.Judging from the odds by the bookmakers Chicago Fire FC are looking into season in the lower part of the tabel but hopefully they will not be dragged into a relegation-battle.
Atlanta United conceded a goal in their previous 7 matches.
None of the last six away games for Atlanta United produced a win, instead they drew two and lost four. They scored eight and conceded 13 goals.