- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Chicago Fire FC vs Toronto FC Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Chicago Fire FC show off a record of four wins, five draws and ten defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
- Toronto FC so far pulled off five wins, four draws and ten defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
- Astonishingly, Toronto FC conceded a goal in their last 27 matches.
Chicago Fire FC is favourite to take the victory when playing Toronto FC this coming Thursday at Soldier Field. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Major League Soccer match.
The Major League Soccer clash at Soldier Field on Thursday sees home team Chicago Fire FC battling it out for the win against Toronto FC.
Chicago Fire FC show off a record of four wins, five draws and ten defeats in the Major League Soccer this season. Toronto FC have five wins, four draws and ten defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
- Chicago Fire FC have not won 14 of the last 16 matches
- Chicago Fire FC have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- Chicago Fire FC have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Chicago Fire FC have scored in the last 6 home matches in a row
- Chicago Fire FC have lost 5 of the last 7 matches
- Toronto FC have conceded in 31 of the last 32 matches
- Toronto FC have conceded in 31 of the last 32 away matches
- Toronto FC have not won 17 of the last 19 away matches
- Toronto FC have scored in 8 of the last 10 matches
- In 3 of the last 4 matches Toronto FC played, both teams scored
Chicago Fire FC vs Toronto FC H2H
Toronto FC got the better of Chicago Fire FC in the last two h2h meetings, winning by 3-2 and 3-1, respectively. Chicago Fire FC go into their upcoming match against Toronto FC with a 0% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 0-3-7 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Goals should be expected when Chicago Fire FC welcome Toronto FC as their previous ten matches have been very entertaining. Over 2.5 goals happened ten times. Best priced odds on over 2.5 goals are 1.65 at the bookmakers.
In their last three matches, Chicago Fire FC won 1-0 against Philadelphia Union, before losing 2-1 against San Jose Earthquakes and 2-3 to Columbus Crew.
Chicago Fire FC have a record of four wins, five draws and ten defeats in the Major League Soccer this season.
Chicago Fire FC only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew zero and lost four, as they scored 12 and conceded 14 goals.
Toronto FC came away from their previous three games with just one point, as they lost 1-2 against Columbus Crew. A 0-2 defeat against Seattle Sounders FC followed, before a 2-2 draw with San Jose Earthquakes.
Toronto FC enjoy a record of five wins, four draws and ten defeats in the Major League Soccer this season. Astonishingly, Toronto FC failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 27 matches.
Toronto FC claimed two wins against one draw and three defeats in their last six away matches. The scoreline from these matches reads 13 goals conceded and ten scored.