- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
- Tuesday 16
- Wednesday 17
- Thursday 18
- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
Czech Republic vs Switzerland – Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Czech Republic claimed zero wins, zero draws as well as zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
- Switzerland enjoy a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
Czech Republic vs Switzerland betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big UEFA Nations League match at Sinobo Stadium on this coming Thursday.
Czech Republic go up against Switzerland on Thursday in a game played out at Sinobo Stadium. This is their first outing this season in the group phase of the UEFA Nations League.
Home side Czech Republic enter this next international as number 33 in the FIFA world ranking. With the visitors from Switzerland sitting as number 14, we have a rather big gap between the countries.
It has the look of a very equal affair, when Czech Republic welcome Switzerland at Sinobo Stadium this coming Thursday. Three points here could prove pivotal in the attempts to win the group, and both sides are capable of booking a win, when they hit their stride.
Switzerland hope to have margins of their side, when visiting Czech Republic this coming Thursday at Sinobo Stadium. Three points in the tournament opener goes a long way in their quest to land the first place in such a tight encounter.
- Czech Republic have scored in 25 of the last 26 home matches
- Czech Republic have not lost 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Czech Republic have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Czech Republic have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- Switzerland have conceded in 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Switzerland have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- Switzerland have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Switzerland have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Switzerland have not lost 6 of the last 8 away matches
Czech Republic vs Switzerland H2H
The two sides facing off here last squared up against each other at St. Jakob Park, Czech Republic came away with a 0-1 win. Czech Republic won one of their last one encounter with Switzerland for a 1-0-0 record, with the latter winning zero matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Czech Republic Form
Aming to remain unbeaten, Czech Republic managed to beat Estonia 2-0, before drawing 0-0 with Sweden. Most recently, they had to settle for a 1-1 draw with Wales.
Czech Republic won three of their previous six matches at the Sinobo Stadium. They drew two and suffered one defeats, scoring 14 goals to five against.
Switzerland added four points to their account in their previous three matches, starting off beating Bulgaria 4-0. A 2-1 defeat against England followed, before sharing the points with Kosovo in a 1-1 draw.
Switzerland claimed two wins against two draws and two defeats in their last six away matches in the UEFA Nations League. The scoreline from these matches reads 13 goals conceded and 14 scored.
Switzerland have just one player unavailable for selection, when visiting Czech Republic at Sinobo Stadium.
Ruben Vargas nurses an injury and won't be travelling with Switzerland.