- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
Degerfors vs AIK Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- Degerfors show off a record of two wins, zero draws and eight defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- AIK show off a record of seven wins, two draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Degerfors conceded a goal in their last 10 matches.
- AIK are on a roll, having now played 8 matches on the spin without losing.
AIK is favourite to take the victory when playing Degerfors this coming Sunday at Stora Valla. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match.
Degerfors take on AIK for a match in the Allsvenskan on Sunday at Stora Valla.
While AIK are chasing the lead in the Allsvenskan after collecting 23 points in 11 rounds, Degerfors trail by six points after ten rounds, leaving them as number 15 in the table.
Degerfors have a record of two wins, zero draws and eight defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. AIK so far pulled off a record of seven wins, two draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Top side AIK will be hoping to inflict more misery on lowly placed Degerfors on Sunday. The hosts should simply be able to bring far too much to the table for the visitors to have any say this coming Sunday.
- Degerfors have conceded in 19 of the last 21 home matches
- Degerfors have conceded in the last 10 matches in a row
- Degerfors have lost 8 of the last 10 matches
- Degerfors have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- Degerfors have lost 4 of the last 5 home matches
- AIK have scored in 23 of the last 25 matches
- AIK have not lost the last 8 matches in a row
- In the last 3 matches in a row AIK played, both teams scored
- AIK have won 6 of the last 8 matches
- AIK have scored in 8 of the last 9 away matches
Degerfors vs AIK H2H
The last time these two teams squared up, Degerfors ran out 2-1 winners. Degerfors have a 50% win rate in the against AIK, who won one of these matches. The total record reads 1-0-1, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Degerfors managed one win in the last three matches, which was a 2-1 victory against Helsingborg. They went on to lose 2-1 against Varbergs BoIS FC, before getting dumped in a 0-2 defeat against Malmoe FF.
Degerfors are looking at a record of two wins, zero draws and eight defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Amazingly, Degerfors failed to keep a clean sheet in their previous 10 matches.
Degerfors won two of their last six matches at home across all competitions as they scored seven and conceded 13 goals.
AIK claimed five points in their previous three matches, which started with a 3-3 draw with Hammarby. This was followed by another draw with Sirius, this time 2-2, before they outclassed Helsingborg by 1-2.
AIK have a record of seven wins, two draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. AIK have hit a nice vein of form, not losing any of their last 8 games.
AIK managed two wins to one draw and three defeats in their last six games away from home. The scoreline from these matches says 14 goals conceded and 11 scored.
AIK just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Degerfors at the Stora Valla.
Nabil Bahoui is too injured to face AIK.