- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
- Tuesday 16
- Wednesday 17
- Thursday 18
- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
Degerfors vs IFK Norrkoping Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Degerfors show off a record of two wins, one draws and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- IFK Norrkoping enjoy a record of four wins, three draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Somehow Degerfors failed to keep a clean sheet in their previous 12 matches.
Degerfors vs IFK Norrkoping betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at Stora Valla on on Saturday.
The Allsvenskan game at Stora Valla this coming Saturday sees visitors IFK Norrkoping facing home side Degerfors.
While Degerfors find themselves as number 15 in the table with seven points points after 12 matches, IFK Norrkoping have fought their way to 15 Points points. This puts them up as number 11 in the table.
Degerfors only drew once so far this season after 12 games played, in stead recording two wins and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan. IFK Norrkoping have a record of four wins, three draws and five defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Times are tough for both Degerfors and IFK Norrkoping in their Allsvenskan campaign these days. Both have their eyes fixed on this upcoming match to boost their morale. A win would go a long way to brighten the mood in both camps.
- Degerfors have conceded in 20 of the last 22 home matches
- Degerfors have conceded in the last 11 matches in a row
- Degerfors have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Degerfors played, both teams scored
- Degerfors have not won 5 of the last 6 home matches
- IFK Norrkoping have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- IFK Norrkoping have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches
- IFK Norrkoping have not lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- IFK Norrkoping have not won the last 4 matches in a row
- IFK Norrkoping have scored in 8 of the last 10 matches
Degerfors vs IFK Norrkoping H2H
Supporters will be hoping to see a similarly thrilling encounter, as it turned out to be the last time Degerfors played against IFK Norrkoping. It finished 4-1 in a great match between the pair. Degerfors have a 50% win rate in the against IFK Norrkoping, who won zero of these matches. The total record reads 1-1-0, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
A draw is the best Degerfors can show from their last three games, where they came up short in a 0-2 defeat against Malmoe FF. A1-1 draw with AIK followed before they were defeated 2-0 by IFK Goteborg.
Degerfors only drew once so far this season after 12 games played, in stead recording two wins and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan. Amazingly, Degerfors failed to keep a clean sheet in their previous 12 matches.
Degerfors only managed one meagre home win from a possible six at Stora Valla. They also drew one and lost four of these six encounters, in which they scored four and conceded 13 goals.
IFK Norrkoping were only able to claim two points from their last three matches. They first drew 2-2 against Elfsborg, followed by another draw. This time it ended 1-1 against Mjallby, before going down in a 0-1 defeat against Sirius.
IFK Norrkoping put four wins, three draws and five defeats on the board in the Allsvenskan this season.
In their last six matches away from home IFK Norrkoping won twice, recorded one draw and lost three times. During this run, they conceded eight and scored five goals.
IFK Norrkoping seem to have only one player on the injured and absent list, when they travel to Stora Valla to face Degerfors.
Kristoffer Khazeni is too injured to face IFK Norrkoping.