- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Djurgarden vs IFK Varnamo Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Djurgarden are looking at a record of eight wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- IFK Varnamo have three wins, four draws and six defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Djurgarden won their last 4 matches on the bounce.
Djurgarden vs IFK Varnamo betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match in round 14 at Tele2 Arena.
Djurgarden are highly favoured to claim a win against IFK Varnamo, whom they face this coming Saturday. In their current shape, a win at Tele2 Arena seems to be the obvious outcome.
While Djurgarden find themselves as number 2 table with 27 points after 14 matches, IFK Varnamo fought their way to 13 points. This puts them up as number 13 table.
Djurgarden show off a record of eight wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. IFK Varnamo show off three wins, four draws and six defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
IFK Varnamo will enter the match on Saturday hoping to narrow the gap in the Allsvenskan table and get closer to their opponents Djurgarden. On the other hand, the favourites of this battle will try to bounce further off the teams below them and aim at the very top of the table.
- Djurgarden have not lost 13 of the last 15 home matches
- Djurgarden have scored in 16 of the last 18 home matches
- Djurgarden have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- Djurgarden have won 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Djurgarden have scored in 7 of the last 9 matches
- IFK Varnamo have conceded in the last 12 away matches in a row
- IFK Varnamo have lost 8 of the last 10 away matches
- IFK Varnamo have not won 9 of the last 10 away matches
- IFK Varnamo have lost the last 3 matches in a row
- IFK Varnamo have conceded in 7 of the last 8 matches
Djurgarden vs IFK Varnamo H2H
This is the first time Djurgarden squares up against IFK Varnamo in the Allsvenskan, thus both face a whole new experience. Djurgarden won zero of their last zero encounters with IFK Varnamo in the for a 0-0-0 record, with the latter winning zero matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Djurgarden are enjoying their football currently with three wins on the bounce, and it began with a 2-5 win against GIF Sundsvall. They went on to beat Hammarby by 1-0, before also getting the better of Helsingborg in a 0-2 victory.
Djurgarden so far pulled off a record of eight wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. Djurgarden won their last six matches on the trot.
Djurgarden are unbeaten in their previous 7 home matches.
Djurgarden have an almost full squad available against IFK Varnamo at Tele2 Arena with only one player possibly missing.
Elliot Kaeck sit this one out for Djurgarden due to an injury.
IFK Varnamo came away from their previous three games with just one point, as they lost 1-0 against Kalmar FF. A 3-0 defeat against Varbergs BoIS FC followed, before a 1-1 draw with GIF Sundsvall.
IFK Varnamo so far pulled off three wins, four draws and six defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
IFK Varnamo only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games. In these six matches they also drew one and lost four matches, as they were outscored by 12 goals to six.