- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
- Tuesday 16
- Wednesday 17
- Thursday 18
- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
England vs Italy Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- England are on an amazing streak of now 15 games at home in a row without defeat.
- Italy are a tough unit to crack on their travels, having gone 16 impressive away matches in a row without losing.
- England performed an average of 3.2 goals a game in their previous ten matches.
- Over 2.5 goals came up in six of the last ten matches Italy played across all tournaments.
England vs Italy betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big UEFA Nations League match in round 3 at Molineux Stadium.
England go up against Italy this coming Saturday in a game played out at Molineux Stadium. We are entering the third round of the group stage in the UEFA Nations League with both very eager to add points to their tally.
Whereas hosts England sit as number 5 in the FIFA world ranking, visitors Italy arrive as number 6. It certainly has the look of a close encounter this coming Saturday.
Following two rounds of matches in the group stage England sit as number four with one point, while Italy collected four points as number one.
With only a single point so far in the UEFA Nations League tournament England are forced to come up with something else. Otherwise, their chances of getting through to the next chance will vanish sooner rather than later.
Collecting four points in their first two UEFA Nations League matches, and Italy now go looking to add to their tally of points. Italy scored 13 goals, conceded seven and managed four clean sheets in their previous ten matches.
- England have not lost the last 15 home matches in a row
- England have not lost 22 of the last 24 matches
- England have scored in 24 of the last 26 home matches
- England have won 13 of the last 15 home matches
- England have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- Italy have not lost the last 16 away matches in a row
- Italy have not conceded in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Italy have won 6 of the last 8 away matches
- Italy have conceded in 8 of the last 9 matches
- Italy have not lost 6 of the last 8 matches
England vs Italy H2H
England and Italy had to settle for a point each in their most recent match, which finished with a 1-1 scoreline. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. England go into their upcoming match against Italy with a 13% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 1-2-5 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous eight matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 2.00 with the bookies.
In the last three outings, England beat Ivory Coast by 3-0, lost 1-0 against Hungary, before drawing 1-1 with Germany.
England are looking at a record of zero wins, one draw and one defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season. England have really struck gold when it comes to home form, having not lost any of their previous 15 matches at home.
England are without defeat in their last 15 game at home at Molineux Stadium.
England could have as few as two players on the injured and absent list for their next assignment on Saturday. Kyle Walker-Peters gets a day off from the England squad, as he serves out a suspension.
Sidelined with an injury, England can't field Kalvin Phillips on Saturday against Italy.
In their past three matches, Italy lost 0-3 against Argentina, drew 1-1 with Germany and won 2-1 against Hungary.
Italy show off a record of one win, one draw and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season. Italy are on a serious roll of now 16 away matches on the spin without defeat.
Italy claimed a remarkable four wins from six away matches in which they drew two and lost none. They also banged in ten goals, whilst conceding three.
Italy face a list of three absentees from the squad ahead of their next match this coming Saturday against England.
Italy need to do without Matteo Politano, Alessandro Bastoni and Francesco Acerbi, who are not fit enough to travel to Molineux Stadium.