- Thursday 6
- Friday 7
- Saturday 8
- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
Estonia vs San Marino – Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Estonia so far pulled off a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
- San Marino show off a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
Estonia vs San Marino betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big UEFA Nations League match in round 1 at A Le Coq Arena.
Estonia head into an encounter against San Marino this coming Thursday. Played out at A Le Coq Arena, this is their first of six outings in the UEFA Nations League group phase.
Home side Estonia enter this next international as number 110 in the FIFA world ranking. With the visitors from San Marino sitting as number 211, we have a rather big gap between the countries.
Bookmakers firmly expect Estonia to book their first win in the UEFA Nations League at the first time of asking. Visitors San Marino look like cannon fodder for the home side at A Le Coq Arena.
- Estonia have not won 18 of the last 20 home matches
- Estonia have conceded in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- Estonia have not won 8 of the last 9 matches
- Estonia have lost 4 of the last 5 matches
- Estonia have not scored in 6 of the last 8 matches
- San Marino have not won the last 100 matches in a row
- San Marino have lost 55 of the last 57 matches
- San Marino have not won the last 49 away matches in a row
- San Marino have lost 48 of the last 49 away matches
- San Marino have conceded in 55 of the last 57 matches
Estonia vs San Marino H2H
The last time the pair played each other, Estonia came out the other side as 2-0 winners at A Le Coq Arena. Estonia have a 67% win rate against San Marino, who won zero of these matches. The total record reads 2-1-0, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In their last three matches, Estonia lost 2-0 against Czech Republic, drew 0-0 with Cyprus, before losing to Cyprus by 2-0.
Estonia managed to win two of their past six home matches. In the remaining four, they drew one and lost three, as they scored six and conceded eight goals.
San Marino Form
San Marino were unable to pick up a single point in their last three matches, as they were first beaten 0-10 by England. Next up, Litauen won 1-2, before losing 0-2 against Cape Verde.