- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
FK Haugesund vs Sarpsborg 08 Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- FK Haugesund are looking at a record of three wins, four draws and eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Sarpsborg 08 so far pulled off six wins, one draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- FK Haugesund conceded a goal in their 8 most recent matches.
FK Haugesund vs Sarpsborg 08 betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Haugesund Stadion.
Mid-placed Sarpsborg 08 travel to Haugesund Stadion to face struggling FK Haugesund in a game, which kicks-off on Sunday. The home side could do with a win to ease their trouble at the wrong end of the table.
While FK Haugesund find themselves as number 13 table with 13 points after 15 matches, Sarpsborg 08 have 19 points on their account ranking them as number 8.
FK Haugesund show off a record of three wins, four draws and eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Sarpsborg 08 show off six wins, one draw and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Sarpsborg 08 will be looking to increase the gap on FK Haugesund after their Eliteserien clash on Sunday. However, the hosts will be eager to prevent that as they will surely want to keep their upcoming opponent close.
- FK Haugesund have conceded in 13 of the last 14 home matches
- FK Haugesund have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 home matches FK Haugesund played, both teams scored
- FK Haugesund have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- FK Haugesund have not lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have conceded in 8 of the last 9 matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have lost the last 3 away matches in a row
FK Haugesund vs Sarpsborg 08 H2H
The last time the pair played each other FK Haugesund came away as 2-1 winners. Both FK Haugesund and Sarpsborg 08 took just two wins in their last ten meetings, with a baffling six matches ending in a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.35.
A draw is the best FK Haugesund can show from their last three games, where they came up short in a 1-0 defeat against Jerv. A1-1 draw with Hamarkameratene followed before they were defeated 1-0 by Molde.
FK Haugesund are looking at a record of three wins, four draws and eight defeats in the Eliteserien this season. FK Haugesund conceded a goal in their previous 8 matches on the bounce.
FK Haugesund claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches. They also drew two and lost two, scored ten goals and conceded ten.
FK Haugesund have an almost full squad available against Sarpsborg 08 at Haugesund Stadion with only one player possibly missing.
FK Haugesund are unable to field Sondre Liseth this coming Sunday against Sarpsborg 08, as he is sidelined with an injury.
Sarpsborg 08 have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Sandefjord by 4-3. Disappointment followed, going down 4-1 against Bodo/Glimt, and 0-1 against Valerenga.
Sarpsborg 08 only drew once so far this season after 14 games played, in stead recording six wins and seven defeats in the Eliteserien.
Sarpsborg 08 claimed two wins against zero draws and four defeats in their last six away matches. The scoreline from these matches reads nine goals conceded and 15 scored.
Sarpsborg 08 have just one player unavailable for selection, when visiting FK Haugesund at Haugesund Stadion.
Anders Kristiansen is too injured to face Sarpsborg 08.