- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
FK Haugesund vs Viking Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- FK Haugesund enjoy a record of two wins, three draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Viking have a record of six wins, three draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
FK Haugesund vs Viking betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match in round 11 at Haugesund Stadion.
FK Haugesund go up against Viking at Haugesund Stadion this coming Saturday in a thrilling Eliteserien match.
Viking amassed 21 points in 12 matches this season, leaving them two places off the top of the Eliteserien table. Opponents FK Haugesund see themselves positioned as number 14 in the standings with nine points following 11 rounds.
FK Haugesund are looking at a record of two wins, three draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Viking are looking at a record of six wins, three draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
FK Haugesund are chasing revenge after succumbing to a disappointing defeat in the latest encounter against Viking. However, judging by prices from the bookmakers, they could be in for more disappointment.
- FK Haugesund have not won 11 of the last 13 home matches
- FK Haugesund have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- FK Haugesund have conceded in 11 of the last 12 home matches
- In 5 of the last 6 matches FK Haugesund played, both teams scored
- FK Haugesund have not won the last 5 matches in a row
- Viking have scored in 46 of the last 47 matches
- Viking have scored in the last 24 away matches in a row
- In the last 6 away matches in a row Viking played, both teams scored
- In the last 5 matches in a row Viking played, both teams scored
- Viking have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches
FK Haugesund vs Viking H2H
Viking ran out 5-1 winners the last time these two rivals played each other. FK Haugesund usually enjoy playing Viking, claiming five wins in the last ten meetings. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 3.60.
In the past ten matches between home side FK Haugesund and Viking both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.53.
FK Haugesund Form
Having collected three points from three draws in their previous three matches, FK Haugesund are on the lookout for a win again. Against Rosenborg it finished 3-3, before they split the points with Aalesund in a 2-2 draw. In their latest match, they once again had to settle for a single point after drawing 1-1 against Tromso.
FK Haugesund are looking at a record of two wins, three draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
FK Haugesund managed to win just once in their last six matches on home soil, while drawing one and losing four. They scored seven and conceded 12 times.
FK Haugesund are as close to an entire squad as they can with only one player unavailable for the side which faces Viking.
FK Haugesund are unable to field Sondre Liseth this coming Saturday against Viking, as he is sidelined with an injury.
In their previous three games, Viking drew 1-1 with Hamarkameratene, then lost 3-2 against Stroemsgodset and 1-2 against Sandefjord.
Viking have a record of six wins, three draws and three defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Viking won three of a possible six away matches, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 16 while also conceding 11 times.
Apparently, Viking have just two players on the injured and absent list, as they prepare for their match on Saturday.
Zlatko Tripic and Sondre Auklend all face a spell on the sidelines for Viking due to various injuries.