- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
Georgia vs Gibraltar – Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Georgia show off a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
- Gibraltar show off a record of zero wins, zero draws and zero defeats in the UEFA Nations League this season.
Georgia vs Gibraltar betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big UEFA Nations League match at Boris Paichadze Dinamo Arena.
Georgia go up against Gibraltar this coming Thursday in a game played out at Boris Paichadze Dinamo Arena. This is their first outing this season in the group phase of the UEFA Nations League.
Home side Georgia enter this next international as number 85 in the FIFA world ranking. With the visitors from Gibraltar sitting as number 203, we have a rather big gap between the countries.
Surely, three points lie in waiting for Georgia, when they start off their UEFA Nations League campaign at Boris Paichadze Dinamo Arena. We don't expect Gibraltar to be able to stop the assault from the home side.
Georgia scored six goals, conceded six and fought their way to two clean sheets in their previous six matches.
- Georgia have not lost the last 5 matches in a row
- Georgia have won 4 of the last 5 matches
- Georgia have not won 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Georgia have not conceded in the last 4 matches in a row
- Georgia have scored in 4 of the last 5 matches
- Gibraltar have not won 30 of the last 32 matches
- Gibraltar have not won 30 of the last 32 away matches
- Gibraltar have lost 6 of the last 7 away matches
- Gibraltar have lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- Gibraltar have conceded in 6 of the last 7 away matches
Georgia vs Gibraltar H2H
Georgia celebrated a 2-3 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. It was a match played at Victoria Stadium. Hosting side Georgia won four times in these four meetings. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.07.
Georgia collected seven points from their last three matches, as they ran out 2-0 and 0-1 winners against Sweden and Bosnia-Herzegovina, respectively. Against Albania, they had to settle for a draw after a 0-0 draw.
Georgia managed to win two of their past six home matches. In the remaining four, they drew one and lost three, as they scored four and conceded five goals.
Georgia are as close to an entire squad as they can with only one player unavailable for the side which faces Gibraltar.
Georgia are unable to field Otar Kiteishvili this coming Thursday against Gibraltar, as he is sidelined with an injury.
In their previous three games, Gibraltar lost 6-0 and 1-3 against Turkey and Latvia, respectively, before drawing 0-0 with Faroe Islands.
Gibraltar are winless in their last six away games, in which they drew one and lost five. They conceded 26 goals while scoring two themselves.