- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Getafe vs Levante Tips - 5 best bets and predictions
- Tips for Getafe vs Levante in La Liga on Friday (20:00 GMT)
- The game will be held at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez
- Getafe are coming off a draw
- Levante lost their last game
- Getafe and Levante battled to a 0-0 draw in October
Enes Unal (L) (PIERRE-PHILIPPE MARCOU/AFP via Getty Images)
Getafe and Levante will face off in La Liga on Friday.
Getafe have lost only once in their last nine games in the league and they are currently in 16th place with 22 points from 22 games.
The Azulones recorded a 0-0 draw against Real Sociededad in their last game.
Levante, meanwhile, suffered a 2-0 loss to Cadiz in their last fixture to stay in top spot in the league with 11 points from 21 games.
Only Shkodran Mustafi is on Levante's injury list.
The last meeting between Getafe and Levante in October ended in a 0-0 draw.
Getafe vs Levante Tips
1. Match Result - Getafe to win
While the first meeting between Getafe and Levante ended in a goalless draw, we expect the Azulones to triumph this time.
2. Total Goals - Over 2.5
We expect the two teams to combine for three goals in their second meeting this season.
3. Both Teams To Score - Yes
We are backing both clubs to be on target here.
4. Anytime Goalscorer - Enes Unal
The Turkish international is Getafe’s top scorer with seven goals this season.
5. Correct Score - Getafe 2-1
We expect Getafe to score twice but they should concede here.
Expect a win for Getafe in this battle.
Bet £10 Get £20
Bet £10 Get 4x £5 in free bets. Use the promo code NEWBONUS.