- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
GIF Sundsvall vs Hacken Match Preview, Betting Tips, Best Odds
- GIF Sundsvall have a record of three wins, one draws and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Hacken show off eight wins, four draws and one defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Hacken didn't lose any of their 7 most recent away games.
GIF Sundsvall vs Hacken betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at NP3 Arena on on Monday.
The Allsvenskan game at NP3 Arena this coming Monday sees visitors Hacken facing home side GIF Sundsvall.
Hacken are in for three points, when facing bottom-placed GIF Sundsvall this coming Monday. Against the weakest side in the Allsvenskan, Hacken aim to consolidate their lead at NP3 Arena.
GIF Sundsvall only drew once so far this season after 13 games played, in stead recording three wins and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan. Hacken lost just once so far this season in the Allsvenskan and after 13 games played they recorded eight wins and four draws.
GIF Sundsvall are chasing revenge after succumbing to a disappointing defeat in the latest encounter against Hacken. However, judging by prices from the bookmakers, they could be in for more disappointment.
- GIF Sundsvall have scored in 26 of the last 28 home matches
- GIF Sundsvall have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- GIF Sundsvall have lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- GIF Sundsvall have not won 7 of the last 9 matches
- In 3 of the last 4 home matches GIF Sundsvall played, both teams scored
- In the last 10 away matches in a row Hacken played, both teams scored
- In 17 of the last 19 matches Hacken played, both teams scored
- Hacken have not lost the last 13 matches in a row
- Hacken have conceded in 22 of the last 23 away matches
- Hacken have not lost the last 10 away matches in a row
GIF Sundsvall vs Hacken H2H
Hacken won 1-0 and 1-0 in the two most recent meetings with GIF Sundsvall, and go into their upcoming match with a psychological advantage. GIF Sundsvall won one of their last ten encounters with Hacken in the for a 1-2-7 record, with the latter winning seven matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in the last ten matches between Hacken and GIF Sundsvall. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.18 with the bookies.
GIF Sundsvall collected four points from their previous three matches, as they were defeated 2-5 against Djurgarden. They retaliated in a 2-1 win against Malmo FF, before drawing 1-1 with IFK Varnamo.
GIF Sundsvall only drew once so far this season after 13 games played, in stead recording three wins and nine defeats in the Allsvenskan.
GIF Sundsvall claimed three wins in their previous six outings at NP3 Arena. They drew zero and lost three games while scoring nine goals to 11 against.
Hacken claimed five points in their previous three matches, which started with a 2-2 draw with Hammarby. This was followed by another draw with Elfsborg, this time 1-1, before they outclassed Mjallby by 1-2.
Hacken put eight wins, four draws and one defeats on the board in the Allsvenskan this season. Hacken are on a roll, having now played 10 matches on the spin without losing.
Hacken sailed through their last 7 away matches without defeat.
Apparently, Hacken have just two players on the injured and absent list, as they prepare for their match this coming Monday.
Hacken need to do without Jonathan Rasheed and Erik Friberg, who are not fit enough to travel to NP3 Arena.