- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
- Tuesday 16
- Wednesday 17
- Thursday 18
- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
GIF Sundsvall vs Mjallby – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- GIF Sundsvall vs Mjallby – Betting Odds, Tips & Predictions
- GIF Sundsvall so far pulled off a record of one wins, zero draws and seven defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Mjaellby enjoy a record of four wins, two draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- GIF Sundsvall lost 4 matches on the trot.
GIF Sundsvall vs Mjallby betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match at NP3 Arena.
Mjallby take on GIF Sundsvallon Monday at NP3 Arena with both fighting to improve on their current position at either end of the Allsvenskan standings.
While GIF Sundsvall find themselves as number 16 in the table with three points points after eight rounds, Mjallby have fought their way to 14 Points points. This puts them up as number 6 in the table.
With 5 defeats from their last 6 games, the situation at GIF Sundsvall could probably be a lot better. They need to improve their game or prepare for more disappointment as they face Mjallby at home.
- GIF Sundsvall have scored in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- GIF Sundsvall have conceded in 18 of the last 20 matches
- GIF Sundsvall have lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- GIF Sundsvall have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- GIF Sundsvall have not won 8 of the last 9 matches
- Mjaellby have not lost 18 of the last 20 matches
- Mjaellby have not lost 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Mjaellby have not won the last 3 away matches in a row
- Mjaellby have conceded in the last 3 matches in a row
- Mjaellby have not scored in the last 3 away matches in a row
GIF Sundsvall vs Mjallby H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 3-1 match, when these two sides last played each other in the Allsvenskan. A similar feast of goals would go down well this coming Monday. GIF Sundsvall picked up one win in their previous two matches against Mjallby in the Allsvenskan, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 11/5.
Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 4/5 with the bookies.
GIF Sundsvall Form
GIF Sundsvall have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 2-0 by AIK, before Degerfors ran out 3-2 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against IFK Norrkoping, who came out 5-1 winners.
GIF Sundsvall claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six in the Allsvenskan, which also saw them drawing one and losing four matches, in which they scored nine and conceded 16 goals. GIF Sundsvall have had an awful season at NP3 Arena with very little to cheer about for their supporters. With just 1 win on home soil, they have the worst home record in the Allsvenskan.
Mjallby added four points to their account in their previous three matches, starting off beating Helsingborg 2-1. A 2-0 defeat against Malmo FF followed, before sharing the points with IFK Vaernamo in a 1-1 draw.
Mjallby managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Allsvenskan away matches, in which they scored seven while also conceding four times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats. Mjallby are among the three worst away teams in the Allsvenskan this season, regarding goals scored. They managed a measly 2 goals at this point, while also conceding 4.
GIF Sundsvall claimed one win, zero draws as well as seven defeats in the Allsvenskan this season. GIF Sundsvall lost their previous 4 matches.
Mjallby have a record of four wins, two draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
GIF Sundsvall have had an awful season at NP3 Arena with very little to cheer about for their supporters. With just 1 win on home soil, they have the worst home record in the Allsvenskan. Their last 2 matches against opponents placed among the top six in the table brought GIF Sundsvall no points with 1 goal scored and 7 conceded.
Mjallby recorded 1 win from their last 3 games against teams placed in the bottom six and collected 5 points. They scored 3 goals while conceding 2.