Manchester United vs Aston Villa Tips - Pick Reds to bounce back23 Sep 2021 Read more
Great Britain vs Australia Olympics Women's Soccer Tips - Over 2.5 goals expected in Kashima
- Quarterfinal will take place at Kashima Stadium on Friday
- Great Britain topped Group E
- Australia placed third in Group G
It's win or go home for the Matildas. (Atsushi Tomura/Getty Images)
We are down to the final eight in the women’s football tournament and the Matildas managed to qualify thanks to a scoreless draw with the USA on Tuesday.
Australia ended up as one of the two best-ranked third placers across all groups along with host Japan. The Matildas beat New Zealand 2-1 in their opening Group G match before losing to Sweden 4-2 in their next outing.
As for Great Britain, they cruised through in Group E with wins over Chile (2-0) and Japan (1-0) before drawing with Canada (1-1) in their final game.
We should see this game played at a slightly higher intensity than the Matildas' last outing and I’ll back a few goals to be scored here.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Back BluesChelsea vs Manchester City Tips - Back Blues to win23 Sep 2021 Read more
Low Scoring MatchLeicester City vs Burnley Tips - Under 2.5 goals picked23 Sep 2021 Read more
Reds to coverBrentford vs Liverpool Tips - Reds to cover handicap23 Sep 2021 Read more