- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Hacken vs Djurgarden Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips.
- Hacken have a record of nine wins, four draws and one defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Djurgarden so far pulled off nine wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Astonishingly, Hacken failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 17 matches.
- Djurgarden have seven wins on the bounce.
Hacken vs Djurgarden betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match in round 15 at Bravida Arena.
League leaders Hacken welcome their closest rival in the table, when Djurgarden arrive at the Bravida Arena this coming Sunday. No doubt the most exciting match in this round 15 of the Allsvenskan.
Djurgarden visit Hacken with first place in the Allsvenskan on the line at Bravida Arena. The visitors are looking to close the current gap, while the home side know a win could open a significant lead in the table.
Hacken so far pulled off a record of nine wins, four draws and one defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.Djurgarden show off nine wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
It is the top ranking in the Allsvenskan standings, which are at stake, when Djurgarden visit Hacken at the Bravida Arena. No doubt, we are in for a hefty battle as the title is probably at stake here.
- In 18 of the last 20 matches Hacken played, both teams scored
- Hacken have not lost the last 14 matches in a row
- Hacken have scored in the last 14 matches in a row
- Hacken have conceded in 20 of the last 21 matches
- In 7 of the last 9 home matches Hacken played, both teams scored
- Djurgarden have not lost 12 of the last 14 matches
- Djurgarden have won the last 4 matches in a row
- Djurgarden have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Djurgarden have not won 5 of the last 7 away matches
- Djurgarden have not conceded in the last 3 matches in a row
Hacken vs Djurgarden H2H.
The last time the pair played each other Djurgarden came away as 0-1 winners.Hacken enter the match against Djurgarden with a 1-2-7 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 10%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the past ten matches between home side Hacken and Djurgarden both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.53.
Hacken conquered seven points from their last three matches and started off drawing 1-1 with Elfsborg. Next up was a 1-2 win against Mjallby, before GIF Sundsvall were defeated in 1-5 win.
Hacken have a record of nine wins, four draws and one defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.Amazingly, Hacken failed to keep a clean sheet in their 17 last matches.
Hacken managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil, where they also drew one and lost one. They scored 15 goals and conceded ten times.
At the time of writing, it looks as if only two players are unavailable for Hacken, when they prepare for their upcoming assignment.
Jonathan Rasheed and Erik Friberg are all absent from the Hacken squad that faces Djurgarden at Bravida Arena.
Djurgarden look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against Helsingborg, who were defeated by 0-2. Then, IFK Varnamo got outclassed in a 5-0 won, before beating Rijeka by 1-2.
Djurgarden have a record of nine wins, three draws and three defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.Djurgarden won their last 5 matches in a row.
Djurgarden won three of a possible six away matches, as well as playing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored nine while also conceding five times.
Djurgarden just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Hacken at the Bravida Arena.
Elliot Kaeck won't be travelling with Djurgarden this time, as he nurses an injury.