- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Hacken vs Helsingborg - Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Hacken are looking at a record of nine wins, five draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Helsingborg so far pulled off two wins, four draws and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
- Amazingly, Hacken failed to keep a clean sheet in their 19 last matches.
Hacken vs Helsingborg betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Allsvenskan match in round 17 at Bravida Arena.
We are zooming in on Hacken and Helsingborg, as the duo face each other at Bravida Arena on Monday in what surely will be an exciting Allsvenskan clash.
While Hacken find themselves as number 2 table with 32 points after 16 matches, Helsingborg fought their way to ten points. This puts them up as number 15 table.
Hacken are looking at a record of nine wins, five draws and two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.Helsingborg so far pulled off two wins, four draws and ten defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.
Take a good look at goals when considering a bet for Hacken's game on Monday. Both teams to score came out an amazingly nine times on the bounce.
- In 20 of the last 22 matches Hacken played, both teams scored
- Hacken have scored in the last 16 matches in a row
- Hacken have conceded in 22 of the last 23 matches
- Hacken have not lost 18 of the last 20 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 home matches Hacken played, both teams scored
- Helsingborg have conceded in 16 of the last 18 away matches
- Helsingborg have not won 12 of the last 14 matches
- Helsingborg have not won the last 8 away matches in a row
- Helsingborg have lost 6 of the last 8 away matches
- Helsingborg have not lost 3 of the last 4 matches
Hacken vs Helsingborg H2H
It finished all square on when Hacken last faced Helsingborg. With both denying to back down, the scoreboard said 1-1 in the end. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 4.75.Hacken usually enjoy playing Helsingborg, claiming six wins in the last ten meetings. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.44.
In the past ten matches between home side Hacken and Helsingborg both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.75.
Hacken added four points to the standings in their previous three matches, where they first beat GIF Sundsvall 1-5. They were then defeated 1-2 against Djurgarden, before drawing 4-4 against Elfsborg.
Hacken claimed nine wins, five draws as well as two defeats in the Allsvenskan this season.Hacken conceded a goal in their last 19 matches.
Hacken won three of their previous six matches at Bravida Arena. They drew one and lost two, scoring 12 goals to ten against.
Hacken just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Helsingborg at Bravida Arena.
Jonathan Rasheed sit this one out for Hacken due to an injury.
Helsingborg collected four points in their past three outings, in which they were defeated 0-2 against Djurgarden. They followed up, drawing 0-0 with Varbergs BoIS FC, before winning 1-0 against GIF Sundsvall.
Helsingborg put two wins, four draws and ten defeats on the board in the Allsvenskan this season.
Helsingborg didn't manage a single away win in their last six matches, but managed two draws, while suffering four defeats. They conceded nine and scored five goals themselves.
Helsingborg face a list of four absentees from the squad ahead of their next match this coming Monday against Hacken.
Dennis Olsson, Ali Suljic, Victor Blixt and Sumar Almadjed all face a spell on the sidelines for Helsingborg due to various injuries.